Why Is It WISE to Pursue Studies in Ireland
Studying in the Irish way? Well, that means you’d never regret it later.
Let’s not think of the style in which Irish people study, but let’s just consider what the country (Ireland) has to offer you when you’re picking it as your study destination.
To say that, a sentence wouldn’t do.
You have got to read this blog.
Why Ireland? For the Irish Education System of Course!
The country has been credited and praised for its in-depth study system for years. Assessment surveys all over Europe finally discovered Ireland to have the highest potential and bunch of interesting possibilities. Ireland is also a very rich place in terms of culture, history and tradition.
Speaking of culture, the country serves the continent, Europe, as one of the oldest countries in it bearing signatory qualities and traits that ultimately assist in defining what the continent is wholly.
But, tradition’s not the only thing here.
Education is too!
Top Universities and a world-class educational backbone are the things that keep Irish education as a prominent location in the map of destinations offering international education.
It has been found that students themselves chose the Irish education system since they are much comfortable with it. The academic pattern of the country sticks close to interactive and practical methods more than theoretical expressions. Moreover, the country always believes in expanding or widening one’s depth of knowledge so that a subject or a stream of studies doesn’t seem alien to a student.
The professors and teachers of Ireland believe that a solid comprehension in any subject has the probability to foster strong curiosity in students for research work.
All of this with reputation! Irish education system has a world-renowned reputation that works as its definitive trait. If you’re still worried about being a student in Ireland, then know that you’ll get to meet 32,000 international students in the country and you may definitely find a lot of them as your peers.
Here are some of the reasons to pick Ireland as your study destination in brief:
- Scholarships Are Ready for You
Be it from Government-funded sources or private organizations, scholarships will find you in Ireland if you’re looking for them.
Mostly, in Ireland, you’ll get scholarship programs covering either half or full course fees of your masters degree. However, there are a variety of other modes of scholarship programs meant for international students. All of these programs are targeted to offer the scopes and resources to a student, who is gifted with unique potential.
For example (and it’s quite surprising as well), you’d get a scholarship at the Dublin Institute of Technology if you’re simply an international student. It’s the Centenary Scholarship Program of the Institution which is made available for all International students.
The National University of Galway has another surprise. It offers few scholarship programs only for Indian students.
In Ireland, you’d find 7 universities, 7 colleges of education and 14 Institutes of Technology. Governmental and privatized authorities control these bodies.
Here are some of the Institutions of Ireland you can choose
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Dublin City University
- University of Limerick
- University College, Cork
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
Some Independent institutions of the country are:
- Griffith College Cork
- Griffith College Limerick
- Dublin Business School
- IBAT College Dublin
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- National College of Ireland
- Griffith College Dublin
Some major institutes for technical education are:
- Dublin institute of technology (DIT)
- Dundalk institute of technology (DKIT)
- Galway Mayo Institute of technology (GMIT)
- Institute of technology Tallaght (ITT Dublin)
- Institute of Technology Tralee (IT Tralee)
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT)
- Limerick Institute of Technology (LIT)
- Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT)
- Institute of technology Blanchardstown (ITB)
- Institute of Technology Carlow (IT Carlow)
- Institute of Technology Sligo (IT Sligo)
- Athlone institute of technology (AIT)
- Cork institute of technology (CIT)
Many students, many aspiring and talented students don’t get the option of studying abroad only for costs.
Probably, this is the same thing troubling your mind as well while you were reading the names of these reputed universities, institutes and colleges of education in Ireland.
But, here is where you may get relaxed.
Ireland’s study costs are way lower than other countries. Plus, if you’re desperate for a scholarship program, then you will be able to save considerable costs for progressive development of your education.
There’s more though.
Ireland is a country for professionals. If you’re following the mentality of ‘learn and earn’, then the country definitely has something for you. You can choose from a variety of part and full time jobs at various shifts or freelance opportunities or certain entrepreneurial endeavors to make some cash almost in an instant basis to help you with your education and staying costs. The staying costs are again a little bit lower than accommodation fees found in other countries.
- Different Subjects to Choose from
Students need to study the subject of their choice and that’s the only thing that matters in the integral value of academic life.
That shapes a student’s mind for the future and molds him or her for a very interesting and progressive career path.
When a country’s education system is enriched and complemented by a number of subjects to choose from, it ultimately brings a student much closer to it.
Ireland does that too.
A student will find many subjects or streams of studies and all of these subjects do have the facilitation of research work too in later stages of academic journey.
Ireland also focuses more on both technical and research-based work for the fundamental benefit of humankind and the world.
These streams or subjects include
- Business and Management
- Fine Arts
- Hospitality Management
- Medical Science
- Computer Science and Application
- Vocational Studies
- Child Care
- Chemical Engineering
What’s Our Part?
Studying in Ireland can be a time-consuming and tiresome decision if you’re not knowledgeable about the traits of the country’s education.
We, at A1 Study Abroad Consultants, aim in simplifying the problems by eradicating your worries about Ireland’s education.
- We sit with the student to find out what he or she prefers in a very personal level in case of picking a stream or subject.
- We recommend various colleges or universities and study modes individually suited to a particular student.
- We prepare them for tests like TOEFL, PTE, IELTS, GRE, GMAT and many more.
- Lastly, we secure a student’s stay in a foreign country by conducting all the necessary formalities of visa and immigration.
We all seriously want to make a student free of stress or mental discomfort while pursuing a career overseas. We help them feel at home wherever they have travelled in the world to get a degree.
Some Extra Words
Education is always limitless and education overseas just brings those infinite numbers of possibilities closer to a student.
We just aid in this process.
Frankly speaking, it’s good doing this.
- Ireland comes under Schengen countries.it has major intakes in January and September. Ireland is also known as IT hub and head offices of major IT companies are situated in Ireland
- Ireland being a developing country provides a lot of job opportunities
- IELTS requirement for PG courses is 6.5 bands overall with no band less than 6
- For UG courses overall 6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Students can engage in 20 hours/week part time work
- Country provides easy stay back options leading to Permanent Residency
- Visa processing time takes a minimum of 1 month
- Like other European countries, students have to pay 1st semester tuition fees before the visa and in case of visa rejection it’s refundable
- The country is popular for IT/computer related courses and the admissions are quite competitive. It’s normally recommended to apply a year ahead for a particular course in Ireland
- Along with IT courses management programs are also in demand
- Scholarships are also available in many universities
- Please contact us for more details!